01 Jan 2013 2 Comments
I can’t believe it is actually 2013. I will write another post reflecting back on this past year (and share some photos from my fun New Year’s Eve), but for now, here’s a look at the top 10 most popular recipes from 2012 :) Enjoy and happy baking!
1. Mini Peanut Butter and Nutella Cheesecakes- For two years in a row these delicious mini cheesecakes have been number one! I made both a peanut butter and nutella variety, and they were both delicious. These cheesecakes are not only tasty, but they look so cute they are sure to impress anyone!
2. Nutella Swirl Brownie Bites- My sister still talks about these and wants me to make them again. The recipe is incredibly simple and results in small, amazingly fudgy, and nutella-filled brownies.
3. Vanilla Cupcakes with Vanilla Buttercream Frosting- Usually I’m a chocolate girl, but these Vanilla cupcakes were so good! I also had a lot of fun piping on the frosting and I think they turned out so cute :)
4. Gooey, Delicious, Incredible S’mores Bars- These might actually be number one in my book! They are so gooey, sweet, buttery, and delicious. Possibly one of the best things I have ever made :)
5. Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cookies- These cookies intrigued me from the moment I saw them! I think the best part of making chocolate chip cookies is eating the raw dough, and these cookies let me eat cookies and dough all in one! Brilliant!
6. Healthier Banana Bread- This Banana bread tastes just as good as my non-lightened-up favorite. A delicious, flavorful, and healthy banana bread is always wonderful to have around the house!
7. Peanut Butter Chocolate Pretzel Truffles- This is a combination of all my favorite foods! Pretzel, peanut butter, and chocolate :)
Honorable Mention: Felt Hairbow Tutorial- These were really #8, but since they aren’t a recipe, I won’t count them. They are a really fun craft project, though, and I often wear the bows I made :)
8. Gooey Peanut Butter Reese’s Bars- These are at the top of my list of favorites, too, right up there with the s’mores bars. These are so gooey and so delicious!
9. Swedish Meatballs- I’m so glad these made the top 10! Swedish meatballs are one of my favorite foods and I always love it when my mom makes them :)
10. Mini Corn Dog Muffins- I have made these several times this year and my family absolutely loves them. They are so cute, tasty, and easy to make.
And, because I can’t resist, here are a few of my favorites that didn’t make the list :)
Pioneer Woman Cinnamon Rolls- These will forever be one of my favorite foods. I would eat them everyday if I could :) I would wager that you will never have a better cinnamon roll than these.
Pumpkin Deliciousness Cake- I may or may not have stood in the kitchen, eating piece by piece of this cake straight out of the pan ;)
Gooey Nutella Bars- These, along with the s’mores and reese’s bars, are in my top 3 favorite desserts of the year. So tasty! My kitty thought they were great, too :)