It is going to take me a very long time to get used to writing 2012…I swear the other day I wrote 2008 for the date on something. I have a lot of ideas of really fun posts for this coming year and am very excited to share them! A ton of great tutorials, more about crafts, rx and, gastritis of course, recipes are coming your way :)
Before I start on these new posts I want to share my favorite 11 things about this past year (I thought sharing 2011 things I liked would get a little long so I settled on just 11 ;), and 12 things I am looking forward to this next year.
11 Favorite Things from 2011 (in no particular order):
1. Going to Haiti this past summer- it was a life-changing experience and I’m so thankful I got to go.
3. Learning more about photography, growing my photography business, and getting my new Canon 5D! <–I have some posts coming soon about these things :)
4. Going to Maine with my family on vacation- It was fun to relax and eat tons of ice cream with my family.
5. Going to Boston with my grandparents and visiting colleges- Seeing the colleges was fun, but spending time with my grandparents was even better.
7. Christmas. Enough Said.
8. Finishing my wall mural.
10. Seeing Harry Potter 7…part two…in theaters…the end of an era…sniffle.
11. Eating cake. It was fun.
12 Things I am Looking Forward to in 2012:
1. Graduating. Come on May!
2. Choosing what college to go to. Seriously I better get into one of them ;)
3. Improving my photography. I have several photography workshops and I am looking forward to :)
4. Summer! I really hope to do a mission trip this summer….we’ll see what happens :)
5. Christmas. I look forward to this every year. It’s coming soon!
6. Turning 18. Man am I gonna partaaay it up. :P
7. Going skydiving. My dad’s been promising to take me skydiving once I’m 18 and I am determined that it is going to happen.
8. Starting college…I hope I have a good freshmen year!
9. Baking and cooking lots of new things. I want to start creating my own recipe …and blogging about them of course!
10. Read lots of new books- I’m going to try to branch out and read some more classics this year. Any good book suggestions?
11. Spending time with my family and friends :)
12. Making new crafts and doing lots of new creative things.
What things are you guys looking forward to this year? Do you make any resolutions?
I have more goals rather than resolutions. I’m going to try to train for a 5K, I’m not baking anything in January (sad, I know…), and I just want to have a good year with all the crazy changes that are going to happen.
I have a real heart for mission work. Here are my posts about my mission experiences :)
pilule if one only remembers to turn on the light.” href=”http://www.justeverydayme.com/happiness-can-be-found-even-in-the-darkest-of-times-if-one-only-remembers-to-turn-on-the-light/”>Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.